Fitness Progress - September 2016
I guess the one thing I could say that went well this month is that I got my lifts to my previous bests and I got a lot of runs in. Vacation killed my weight loss goals as I was feeling particularly lazy, but considering that, I guess it wasn’t too bad.
Here’s my progress for the month of August compared with the end of July
- % Days Active: 56% (-5%)
- Distance Ran: 29.06 miles (+13.12 miles)
- Distance Biked: 0 miles (-23.56 miles)
- Weight (Change): 183.6 lbs. (+3.6) lbs.)
- Body Fat % (Change): 24.4% (-0.5%)
Weight Lifting Benchmarks:
- Bench Press (Change): 200 lbs. (No Change)
- Squat (Change): 230 lbs. (No Change)
- Deadlift (Change): 305 lbs. (No Change)
- Overhead Press (Change): 125 lbs. (No Change)
- Weight: +2.0 lbs.
- Body Fat %: +2.1%
- Bench Press: +55 lbs.
- Squat: +65 lbs.
- Deadlift: +120 lbs.
- Overhead Press: +40 lbs.
- Total Distance Ran: 216.53 miles
- Total Distance Biked: 23.56 miles