It seems like a new year just started and already we're one month in...
Getting Back into Fitness
Not that I really stopped last year, but I started a bigger emphasis on it this year. I've made a concerted effort to drink less alcohol and try to limit my snacking. So far it's been working. I didn't do Dry January but I did a better job of not overindulging on the weekends.
With the nice weather, I've also been getting more runs in. I managed 48 miles in January, somehow running in the high 40s and low 50s some days.
With regards to lifting, I switched back to running an nSuns based routine. I'm putting in more sets and reps and have been getting back to my personal bests. I'm 100 pounds away from my goal of joining the 1,000 pound club!
Picking Up Blazor
As a .NET developer, Blazor has been on my radar for a little while now. I decided to play around with it and learn by building a web app to go through and organize my baseball card collection (because why not?). I haven't gotten that far and I'm actually toying with the idea of streaming a little bit of it on Twitch or something.
The Philadelphia Eagles are back in the Super Bowl facing off against the Kansas City Chiefs. Grease those light posts!
🏃🏼♂️ Running & Biking
- Running: I ended up running 48 miles this month
- Biking: Need to get on this
- Switch programs and have quickly started to get my lifts back to my all-time highs.
- Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson
- The Bond King: How One Man Made a Market, Built an Empire, and Lost It All by Mary Childs
- The Bomb: Presidents, Generals, and the Secret History of Nuclear War by Fred Kaplan
- The Bomber Mafia: A Dream, a Temptation, and the Longest Night of the Second World War by Malcolm Gladwell
- Continued my reading logs
- Wrote about 2022 and Looking onto 2023
- Wrote about the books I read in 2022
- Continued Horizon Zero Dawn
- Played a bit of GoldenEye 007
- Continuing Daria
- Continuing It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Continuing Star Trek: Voyager