Fitness Progress - August 2016
I feel like August was another wash for me. I could never really get into any kind of rhythm with trips to the gym or runs.
It did start looking up towards the end of the month, so there's that.
The downside of the lesser gym trips is that I lost some of the strength I had gained. Weights that I had previously been able to lift with normal ease (relatively speaking) I now struggled to even do half the reps I wanted. I ended up having to drop the weight levels and start working my way back up. Fortunately I really only had to drop by 10 lbs., but I'd rather not have to drop at all.
I am also hoping to get in some more bike rides in the fall now that the weather looks to be getting slightly more bearable.
Here's my progress for the month of August compared with the end of July
- % Days Active: 61% (No Change)
- Distance Ran:: 15.94 miles (-2.4 miles)
- Distance Biked:: 23.56 miles (+23.56 miles)
- Weight (Change): 180 lbs. (-1.2 lbs.)
- Body Fat % (Change): 24.9% (-0.4%)
Weight Lifting Benchmarks
- Bench Press (Change): 200 lbs. (No Change)
- Squat (Change): 230 lbs. (No Change)
- Deadlift (Change): 305 lbs. (No Change)
- Overhead Press (Change): 125 lbs. (No Change)
- Weight: -1.6 lbs.
- Body Fat %: +2.6%
- Bench Press: +55 lbs.
- Squat: +65 lbs.
- Deadlift: +120 lbs.
- Overhead Press: +40 lbs.
- Total Distance Ran: 216.53 miles
- Total Distance Biked: 23.56 miles